Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One step forward two steps back

redsoxrockerredsoxrocker Core Member
in General 25 karma

I am so consistent at being inconsistent. I have had LR sections with -3 and -1 and then I’ll follow that up with -5 and -6. It’s so frustrating because I know I can do this. I want to take this test in January but don’t know if I’ll be ready by then. February is an easy date to shoot for but I want this over with. This test is so damn hard and stressful. I hate it. Ughhhh

Comments

• Scott MilamScott Milam Member Administrator Moderator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    1335 karma

I know what’s that’s like - the last few weeks before my test my score got pretty ‘wobbly.’ I’d have scores in the high 170s then take another and score 10 points below.

That ended up being a sign of burn out. I had studied so much for so long that my brain was exhausted. I took a week off and my scores settled!

That might be what’s happening with you, or it might be something else. The key, as in all things LSAT, is to diagnose the problem! Once you do the solution will be obvious.

In the mean time, hang in there! Whether in January or February, you can do this! And let me know if you need a little extra help.