Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it possible to taken a timed section and blind review through 7Sage?

Sensrock20Sensrock20 Alum Member
in General 38 karma

Hello All,

I just recently purchased 7Sage and I/m still trying to get accustomed with the program. However, I was wondering if it is possible to take only one section of the LSAT (Let's say a RC section) and then have the ability to blind review that section through 7Sage. Then proceed to look at the 7Sage provided solutions. I know you can do this with an entire exam, but I'm not entirely sure if you can do this with only one section. Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• If you go under the header "LSAT Questions" and then go to the menu option "Problem Sets" you should be able to select all the questions from a specific section of the practice test you want. You can also narrow your search by section type (Logic Games, Logical Reasoning, and Reading Comp) and by the test number (Newer PTs 36-58; Newest PTs 59 - 92; etc.)

Once you've created the problem set you'll be able to do it under timed conditions and blind review it as many times as you'd like. Hope this helped and good luck!

• Also, under the same "LSAT Questions" header, there is a menu option called "Explanation Videos". Here you can find videos that will break down each question of each section for almost all the released PTs (except the very newest and the oldest)

• Sensrock20Sensrock20 Alum Member
    38 karma

@"meredith.meissgeier" Thank you so much! Mind blown by how fast I was able to get a response. Greatly appreciate it!