Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

March 22 LSAT Study Group

earplaw47earplaw47 Core Member
edited January 2022 in Study Groups 58 karma

Hey everyone! I am looking for anyone interested I am looking to start a discord and blind review tests once a week together starting Jan 16 (obligations next weekend) and also to regularly discuss questions we find difficult. I have been doing LSAT alone for all this time and my high score is a 170 and I plan on going much higher. I know there are lots of other students out there who have been studying alone and I think collaboration would be a good change to my study routine. I work full time, so this would be primarily focused on a sunday or saturday prep test, but then we can put challenging questions or seek general advice in the discord and go from there. Look forward to hearing from anyone! I

Comments

• LSAT_NewbLSAT_Newb Alum Member
    96 karma

Interested! Average score of 5 most recent tests is a 173, with most recent PT score of 175. Looking to establish foothold at ~175 in advance of March '22 test.

• LilKorgiLilKorgi Core Member
    18 karma

I am interested if you'll have me! Had a lot of personal stuff come up so studying got thrown off, and I moved my Feb test to March. I only scored in the 150's on my first LSAT (long story) but average just around 160 on my 2 recent practice tests. I would really appreciate any help to boost my score, especially from you guys scoring in the 170's!

• maryam.najafitavanamaryam.najafitavana Free Trial Member
    2 karma

have you guys applied for this fall 2022 and need March score to get admittance for Fall? Is it too late to apply for this fall?

• Socrates Part 2Socrates Part 2 Core Member
    edited January 2022 70 karma

^ for the comment above, no its not too late, you get your score back within 3 months and schools start admitting sometime in the fall usually, you will be fine. However, this is something you should be researching yourself and already be aware of, law school is a huge financial and personal commitment, it would be wise to familiarize yourself with the process before studying so you can plan it out and know what you are getting into.