Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Go in expecting Proctor to work as it should

Hi 7Sagers, I've been wanting to write this post for a while. I've noticed as we approach LSATs, people get quite a bit of anxiety about ProctorU failing them on test day. When individual students do have bad experiences they tend to post on here (which I totally understand), but I suspect they're the exception rather than the norm.

I've personally had three LSATs and no problems with ProctorU. The only thing I had was the 5 second "connection issues" interruption window once, but that was it.

So I just want to say, go in expecting Proctor to work as it should. Leave that bit of anxiety to the side. People have definitely had horror stories but, statistically, I suspect you're much more likely to have no issues at all.

If ProctorU fails you, LSAT will absolutely give you another shot within a week or something (I can't remember).

Good luck.

Comments

• emmorensemmorens Core Member
    1470 karma

SO true! Thank you for sharing. Either way if there IS a Proctor issue, there will be nothing any of us can do to stop it, so there really isn't a point in worrying about it before hand when we have enough to stress about as it is.