Help! - PT75.S4.G4

ledkarlyledkarly Member
edited January 2022 in Logic Games 483 karma

I got confused by one of the rules of this game.

The rule: if an issue has either finance or technology it must go in slot 1 confused me. i took this as if there is a technology/finance it must go in 1 and you can't have the other one because it wouldn't be able to go in slot 1. How do you know that you could have both in?

Thank you!

Admin Note: https://7sage.com/lsat_explanations/lsat-75-section-4-game-4/

Comments

• kmullins2525kmullins2525 Member
    82 karma

Your paraphrase is wrong. The rule doesn't state "If there is an technology or finance feature it must go in slot 1". Rather, it means if there is ANY technology or finance feature, there must be a technology or finance feature in slot 1.

So you could have two finance and one technology feature. As long as one of those is in slot 1, then the rule is satisfied.

• ledkarlyledkarly Member
    483 karma

@kmullins2525 said:
    Your paraphrase is wrong. The rule doesn't state "If there is an technology or finance feature it must go in slot 1". Rather, it means if there is ANY technology or finance feature, there must be a technology or finance feature in slot 1.

So you could have two finance and one technology feature. As long as one of those is in slot 1, then the rule is satisfied.

ah that makes sense thank you!

if it said if there is a technology or finance feature it must go in slot 1, then is it saying either or?