Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT law hub

hantanzhantanz Free Trial Member
in General 4 karma

Can I connect LSAT law hub with multiple third party test sites? I have mine connected with Powerscore already, but I feel like 7Sage is better and want to switch but do not want to lose all the questions and test taking history saved on powerscore...

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1603 karma

Hi there,

Yes, each student only need one LSAC Prep Plus subscription no matter how many prep courses they use. That means that if they use prep courses from multiple companies, they don't need to purchase multiple LSAC Prep Plus accounts. They can use the same one.

Please note however that when you link your LSAC account to your 7Sage account, it allows you to access the licensed content in your 7Sage account. However, the data from LSAC, or other Prep companies such as PrepTests taken does not automatically upload to 7Sage.

However, you can input your answers to the PrepTests you took using the Answer Sheet. When you select a PrepTest, a Digital Tester session is automatically created. To view the Answer Sheet you will need to convert the PrepTest from digital to paper by tapping on the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will have the option to enter your answers on the Answer Sheet. The Answer Sheet also shows which section you will be entering your answers for.

To enter your Blind Review answers, tap on the question number to show the blind review answer choices.

If you wish, you can change the date on the Answer Sheet by tapping on the date at the top left corner of the Answer Sheet.

When you are finished, tap the big "Save and Score LSAT" blue button at the bottom of the Answer Sheet to score your answers.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.