Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Website Issues

DalHopefulDalHopeful Member
edited April 2022 in Technical Problems 64 karma

Hey 7Sagers, I just wanted to point out some issues I have had with the website the past few weeks (Idk if you guys have experienced the same but I hope things can change soon as it is becoming a bit annoying) (Using Chrome on Dell Inspiron).

Issue 1 - When I review my PT results with the list of questions with times, answers etc. when I move my mouse over any of the time that I took to answer the black box comes up showing my time in each visit, the target time but it will not go away once my curser is off it. It stays up regardless of what question I pull up and it gets in the way forcing me to reset the page.

Issue 2 - When I go into my analytics and try to see the changes in BR in my chart, the lines for question incorrect answers do not change. It is becoming increasingly hard to review my analytics, something that is both extremely important to not only my studies but to what 7SAGE has as a website that puts it far ahead of other Prep courses/sites.

Really hope these gets fixed as it is becoming increasingly frustrating to even look over PT answers for review and analytics to see what I got wrong.

Have you guys experienced any of these issues?
  1. Both1 vote
    1. Issue 1 - PT Q Time
        0.00%
    2. Issue 2 - Analytics
        0.00%
    3. Both
      100.00%

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    edited April 2022 853 karma

Hi @DalHopeful,

Sorry for the trouble! This sounds frustrating.

I tried to reproduce both issues on my end, but I'm afraid I was not able to.

Issue 1 - The black box for the timing automatically hides whenever I move my cursor away from each question in the Timing column.

See GIF below:

Issue 2 - The lines for incorrect answers are changing in the chart as I change the option from "Individual" and "Stacked".

See GIF below:

I want to figure this out as soon as I can so that you can focus on studying. To help do that, can you try using a different web browser (e.g. Firefox, etc.) to see if it helps?

Please let me know how it goes. You can also send us an email at studentservice@7sage.com