Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT3.S4.Q8 --I am not so certain about the level of this question.

edited April 2022 in Logical Reasoning 10 karma

This question had me sorta off the rails briefly cuz I was expecting to see a cookie-cutter flaw problem. As if laughing at my assumption, the dilemma posed by it vexed me. I was torn between two competing choices, (B) and (E). In the end, I was convinced that any safety protections like child safety seats demand the observation of rules with rigor should one want to maximize "security benefits from them".If a parental figure fails to install the seat properly, relying on a wrongful belief that the mere existence of it would be a fool-proof/copper-bottomed guarantee or a surefire thingy for "child safety in the vehicle", then he or she could engender more probabilities for putting it in jeopardy. But (B) was such a clickbait and I was almost catfished. The more children are on the road, the more they could be exposed to dangers underway. Thus, I was baffled by the difficulty of this question at the outset. I was wondering whether I am being an outlier here. Of course, every question asks us to find "The Best Answer Choice"by eliminating all the others, however viable and feasible they are. What are ur thoughts on this?