Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for study buddies in UK

lukaxu0515lukaxu0515 Core Member
in Study Groups 14 karma

Hello everyone, I know this might be rare, but does anyone in UK currently prepare for lsat and want to have a study buddy/study group? I am about to take lsat on August and October respectively this year, and it will be cool if someone can study together :) either online or offline (I will be in london this summer and study part time, but we can adjust the schedule later.

Comments

• cpachec4cpachec4 Member
    17 karma

if you check the study buddy like and change the score to 165-170 you'll find there's one person in the UK. I suggest sending them a message :)

• lukaxu0515lukaxu0515 Core Member
    14 karma

@cpachec4 said:
    if you check the study buddy like and change the score to 165-170 you'll find there's one person in the UK. I suggest sending them a message :)

Thank you so much! Already sent.

• AlpineDreamsAlpineDreams Alum Member
    edited April 2022 38 karma

I'm moving back to London this summer. Taking the LSAT in a week, but I kinda like this test (in a weird, slightly masochistic way) so even if I get my goal score I doubt that'll be the end of the LSAT for me. Shoot me an invite on the study buddy programme!