Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone make a wrong answer journal using Excel?

Webby_SongdoWebby_Songdo Alum Member
in General 677 karma

My former tutor showed me how to make a wrong answer journal using Word, but I am wondering if anyone has a wrong answer journal in Excel. If yes, can anyone send me a file just so that I can see how you are creating the document itself?

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2245 karma

I use excel to keep track of my LG fool proofing progress. I don’t know if you’d consider that a wrong answer journal, per se, but I can send it to you if you’d like.

• soni.madnanisoni.madnani Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited May 2022 57 karma
  • lawgirl313lawgirl313 Member
    60 karma

I did intially but honestly the Analytics on 7sage are way better to hone in on your problem areas. It was so much work and I wrote too much on my own.

• dmlang22dmlang22 Member
    130 karma

@johnsonkayla45 said:
    I did initially but honestly the Analytics on 7sage are way better to hone in on your problem areas. It was so much work and I wrote too much on my own.

Would push back on this! I think there's something really helpful about having to walk through why the mistake you made was a mistake. The first time or two I did it, it took forever. It still honestly takes a while, but it takes significantly less time and has helped me so much -- especially as someone who needs to know the "why" behind just about everything, including an error that I've made.

So, really think you should implement one. I do mine in Google sheets. There's an option to draw, which I use when making LG board replications

• Alice003Alice003 Live Member
    edited May 2022 691 karma

I have the same question as well. Would someone share with me the examples that you made for the wrong journal for RC and LG by using Microsoft office like PowerPoint or word .etc? Thank you so much!

• SBSCTMMMSBSCTMMM Member
    35 karma

Do you guys type the stimulus or is there a way we can copy the words and save some time?