Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Making Note Card for LR Q's: What is the best way to go about it

kwoods15kwoods15 Free Trial Member
edited October 2013 in Logical Reasoning 28 karma
If I wanted to make note cards for the LR Q i continue to miss how do I learn from them or what is the best to write them out? In one of J.Y's videos he said he use to mark Qs missed and go over them. My dilemma is that I don't want to memorize but actually learn so when i see it i know.

Comments

• E.T.90066-1E.T.90066-1 Alum Member
    377 karma
    Here is what you need to do.

First, a priority exist. Cut out the questions that you got tricked by, in other words, questions which you did not circle (you were 100% sure about) and still got wrong. Staple all of them and mark the first question with a symbol that indicates the priority. I mark them with X.

Second, cut out the question that you got wrong but you circled. Staple all of these as well. Mark the first question in the packet with a circle or any other symbol that will indicate priority #2.

Third, if you really have time, cut out the ones that you circled and got right and follow the same procedure as indicated above.

I usually go through each one and write notes on the side of the question indicating what my error or issue was. I go over them a day before each PT.

Also, if the question that you cut out happens to be in the same spot as another question on the other side of the page which you also need to cut out then make a copy of it and cut the copy of either side.

Let me know if you have any more questions. Hope this helps.
  • MidriffMidriff Free Trial Member
    edited November 2013 17 karma
    Hey I started making note cards. Do you have an iphone or an android? There is this awesome app called gflash+ (n its free). It is a notecard making app and its f'ing amazing. I make note cards on just about every section. The best part about it is that you can actually take Pictures and put it in the note card. Which saves so much time. For example i take pictures of notes on the powerscore bibles and 7sage. Its super easy to use and you can bring it everywhere and studyyyyy. Get It!

Also, just to add something to what erick said. With this app instead of having to cut questions out. You can just take a picture of the question and put notes underneath it. Will save a lot of time! I am actually going to start doing that =)
  • kwoods15kwoods15 Free Trial Member
    28 karma
    thanks for both of your responses. Good luck and happy studying