Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Locked Content

erica.barraerica.barra Core Member

Anyone else just working on problem sets and everything got locked as if subscription wasn't paid. My last payment was end of May and it should last until June 21st. I'm really upset right now because I need to study, so why am I getting locked out of something I paid for?

Comments

• azaadbrar-1-1azaadbrar-1-1 Core Member
    18 karma

Ya same thing happened to me. Really need to study too kinda making me stressed

• Oak_Holly-1Oak_Holly-1 Member
    9 karma

Yeah! The ones that I have completed so far are now locked so I can't go back and look at them - is this normal?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @"erica.barra" and @isobelanng,

I am so sorry for the trouble

We just rolled out a fix so you should be able to access the Core Curriculum now. However, please let me know if you are still having trouble.

Again, my deepest apologies for the trouble.

• tun40696tun40696 Alum Member
    2 karma

I am now having this same issue. I am so upset because I also need to study right now... I also do not understand why I am being locked out of something I have paid for.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @tun40696,

I am so sorry for the trouble.

I looked at your account and from our end, the LSAC account linked with your 7Sage account doesn't have an active Lawhub Advantage subscription.

LSAC requires that every student who wants to use a prep course that uses real LSAT questions must have an active Lawhub Advantage subscription. That includes us, 7Sage, and any other LSAT prep course that uses real LSAT questions.

If you have an active Lawhub Advantage subscription, please let me know. I can reach out to LSAC on your behalf to help fix your LSAC account. If you don't have one yet, you can purchase Lawhub Advantage directly from LSAC's Lawhub site using your currently linked LSAC account.

Without an active Lawhub Advantage subscription, you won't be able to access parts of our subscription courses that show the licensed materials including the PrepTests and explanation videos. I'm afraid this is LSAC's policy.

Note that you only need one LSAC Lawhub Advantage subscription no matter how many prep courses you use. That means that if you use prep courses from multiple companies, you don't need to purchase multiple Lawhub Advantage accounts. You can use the same one.

Again, I am terribly sorry for the trouble. Please let me know if you have any further questions. You can also email us at studentservice@7sage.com.