Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LORS after graduating college 21 years ago

Hello there! I graduated college in 2001 with a degree in communications with an emphasis on pre-law. The only professor I had the majority of classes with was arrested for embezzlement after I graduated. He was one of THE TOP professors and knew me well. I found him online. Is his arrest an immediate NO! To a LOR? He’d be the best person if it weren’t for his arrest 19 years ago. Additionally, would it be acceptable to use a coach for a LOR? I wrote a book and have a coach that can attest to my drive, critical reading and writing, heavy workload ability, etc. my other coach is a singing coach. She is very well respected around the world and I actually turned the tables and coached her for a national pageant which she won. I haven’t worked full time in awhile as I had cancer and was out for quite some time, so I have one recent boss but for a vitamin store. I’m healthy now thank goodness and devoting my full time to lsat & admissions. I also sued someone and won the case pro se in 2020– I have an attorney friend of family is a witness to what I went through & how hard I worked—by myself. I’m sorry this is so long but all three have agreed to write a LOR but I’m not sure if they are adequate. Can someone PLEASE lend some insight? THANK YOU!!!