Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to get rid of blue messenger in corner?

dylanorion2dylanorion2 Live Member

Hi, does anyone know how to get rid of the blue messenger icon in the corner? It directly covers the "next" arrow when I'm taking practice modules and it's really annoying. Can't seem to find a way to disable it.

Comments

• Emily SloanEmily Sloan Member
    84 karma

I would also like to know! It's difficult to click to the next question.

• Emily SloanEmily Sloan Member
    edited June 2022 84 karma

Update: I changed the theme to standard and that seemed to fix the issue!

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1429 karma

Hi @dylanorion2 ,

Sorry about that and we are already working on this.

In the meantime, you can prevent the chat box icon from overlapping with the "next question" icon by changing the digital tester theme to "Standard" as shown below:

You can also navigate to the "next question" by tapping on the question numbers at the bottom of the PrepTest.

If you are using a keyboard, you can also tap the right arrow key to go the next question.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have more questions.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1429 karma

Hi again @dylanorion2 @sloanemily

We rolled out a fix so that the chatbox icon is no longer visible when taking a PrepTest or Problem Set.

Again, I am terribly sorry for the trouble. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. I am happy to help!