Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Am I able to link my 7Sage account to a different LSAC account?

keevinkimkeevinkim Core Member

I basically goofed and payed for the Prep Plus subscription on a LSAC account that I created and forgot about (not the one currently linked to my 7Sage account).

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1431 karma

Hi there,

Your 7Sage account can only be linked to one LSAC account so I'm afraid you won't be able to link another LSAC Prep Plus account to your 7Sage account. This is LSAC's policy and we do not have a say in this.

However, LSAC informed us that students can request that LSAC merge two LSAC accounts for them so that the account linked to your 7Sage account will show that it has an active Prep Plus subscription. You can do so over the phone by calling 215-968-1001. You can also send them an email at lsacinfo@lsac.org.

In the meantime, if you can show me a copy of your receipt for purchasing Prep Plus, we can give you interim access to the course while your Prep Plus account hasn't been properly linked. You can send a copy of your receipt to studentservice@7sage.com.

I hope this helps! Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions, I am happy to assist you.

• minniebearminniebear Core Member
    4 karma

I also made the same mistake and have contacted LSAT to merge the two accounts. In the meantime can I also provide proof of purchase and be given intermittent access?

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited October 2023 601 karma

@minniebear Absolutely! I checked on our end, and it appears that you've already sent your receipt. You've also been provided with interim access. If you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.