Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's something you enjoy about the LSAT?

Determined_-1Determined_-1 Member
in General 919 karma

Hi everyone! I was thinking that it'd be a great idea to share at least one thing we enjoy about the LSAT and/or the process of studying for this exam. Finding the positive in something as important as the LSAT can really help boost morale.

One thing I've come to really enjoy during my studies is the idea of printing out an LG section rather than taking it on 7Sage sometimes. I do this when it's late or when I'm traveling. Something about flipping the pages and being able to cross off answer choices pencil-to-paper makes me feel like I'm really a student, if that makes sense.

I also really enjoy using 7Sage's analytics feature. I feel like its all data that has a purpose: to be turned into valuable information so I try not to make the same mistake over and over again! It's pushing me to not accept defeat and instead tweak my ways.

Looking forward to reading your comments!!

Comments

• Steven_B-1Steven_B-1 Member
    794 karma

I love figuring out what my weaknesses are and working on those areas. It's rewarding to see improvement after diagnosing certain issues with my reasoning.

I also really love the RC passages. They're so interesting and you get to read about so many different things which i enjoy (except the art passages lol). The other day i was at the park and saw some lichens on a tree and remembered the passage that talks about how scientists finally were able to determine the evolutinary origins of lichens. I liked the one about Freud and Marx as well and universal determinism.There are pretty fun passages overall.

• sivapaturi2sivapaturi2 Core Member
    edited July 2022 6 karma

a

• pmm1840pmm1840 Member
    29 karma

I love how there's no mystery to it. The right answer can always be decisively found with the application of the right techniques and concepts.