Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Unlimited Time - 7Sage Forum

Unlimited Time

salsalerno99salsalerno99 Member
in General 30 karma

I am not sure why the time on the core curriculum problem sets populates to unlimited time. Can someone please help!!

Comments

• ChoocharooChoocharoo Alum Member
    61 karma

My default seems to be set to that, too. I am unsure of how to change the settings so that each problem set pulls up with the correct time, but if you click the small timer at the right corner of your screen you will see a "Time Adjustment" dropdown where you can select "Standard time" before beginning the problem set.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1594 karma

@salsalerno99 @Choocharoo

Hi there,

I am so sorry for the trouble.

I will be looking into this and will get back to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, if you want to take a Problem Set with Standard time or Target time, you can tap the clock icon on the Digital Tester and select "Standard time" or "Target time". See the sample GIF below:

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1594 karma

Hi @salsalerno99 and @Choocharoo,

I just want to get back to you on this.

The timing for taking Problem Sets has been changed recently to "Unlimited timing" as a default to accommodate beginners who should not be doing drills under timed conditions.

But for more advanced students, you should be taking drills under timed condition. So you would have to change the timing to "Standard time" or "Target time" or whatever timing you want to take the Problem Set in.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions!