Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2023 173+ LSAT Study Group (Serious)

gem19cgem19c Core Member
edited July 2022 in Study Groups 25 karma

Hi everyone! A week ago I posted about starting a 2023 Study Group that was really focused on consistency in practice, weekly virtual meetings, peer-to-peer teaching, and a strong LSAT studying community. I got lots of positive feedback and finally created a group through LSAT Science, which you can request to join here : https://www.lsatscience.com/groups (the 2023 173+ LSAT Study Group).
There is a lot of scientific evidence showing that teaching someone else a subject helps you to understand that topic better and preform at a higher rate academically. I'm hoping that this group can function in such a way - where we help others in subjects we're stronger at related to the LSAT, and receive advice/feedback in subjects we're weaker with.
I want nothing more than for this group to be inclusive and to hold each other accountable in our work. That being said, I'm asking that only driven and serious test takers request to join this group, as I've been a member of groups before where collaborative work/feedback and really any peer interaction was absent. If this sounds like you, and you'd love to actively engage and participate in a study group, please feel free to join! All are welcome.

Comments