September 2022 LSAT - PT high 140s and low 150s

Hi, I am taking the test the September test in about a month and Scoring in low 150 and high 140s. I do not know how to improve anymore. I have been studying for a little more than 4 months already. I am not practicing RC much because it is hard to improve since English is not my first language. I am getting confident at LG slowly. However, my LR is very bad. I get an average of 10 correct in the LR section. Any suggestions on how to improve any of these? I really want to improve my LR section.

Comments

• jacob.kwwhjacob.kwwh Alum Member
    11 karma

Hi friend, hope you are not discouraged. English is my second language as well. So I know what you are going through.. You are getting high 140 and low 150 even thous ave. 10 correct in the LR section, you must be doing ok with other sections! Have you review all instruction video here for LR sections?

• TokhajaanTokhajaan Member
    130 karma

@jacob.kwwh Yes. I have finished the curriculum. I have been drilling but I do not get the right answer consistently. For some hard questions, I get it right and I understand the stimulus but for some easy ones I overthink and ended up choosing the wrong AC.