Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study schedule for October 2022 retake/affordable tutor wanted

GetaCLU-1GetaCLU-1 Member
in General 28 karma

Anyone who took the August test and is retaking in October willing to share their study schedule for the next month? Bonus points if you work full time.

I was PTing in the high 160s-low 170s, got a 164 on the August test. Returning to studying after taking a few weeks off and struggling to come up with a schedule/strategy that will help get me a 168 or higher in October while working full time without burning out.

ALSO, if you are a tutor or know anyone who will tutor me for a few hours a week at a reasonable price (~$50/hour), hmu.

Comments

• naya_111naya_111 Member
    6 karma

I don't think I have any leads for you but I took the August test and will do a retake in October. It'll be my first time studying while working full time. Any tips on how you navigated both?

• GetaCLU-1GetaCLU-1 Member
    28 karma

@naya_111 My biggest tip is get it done early!! Getting like 2 hours in in the morning before work made it feel really manageable because even if I didn't have any energy in the evening to study, I'd already gotten some good focused time in for the day.