Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is November LSAT too late?

Determined_-1Determined_-1 Member
in General 919 karma

The title says it all. I am a reapplicant and would like to better my chances.

When I first applied, it was the 2020-2021 cycle and I applied the first week of February, hoping that my January score would help. With this fear of the past, I worry if the November LSAT is too late, since I know many people take it August or September. Appreciate your thoughts!

Comments

• mikalyn.greenzweigmikalyn.greenzweig Live Member
    503 karma

I really think it all depends. I doubt that it will be too late for you to apply and be accepted into many schools, however, scholarships typically come on a first come first serve basis. After talking to a lot of people who have been in a similar predicament, I've been told to wait til next September to apply so I can have a higher chance at receiving more scholarship money. At the end of the day if you are a strong applicant and your numbers match up to your potential schools, I think you will be okay! I wouldn't apply any later than December.

• admission wise I'd personally say nope you'll be fine, scholarship wise it can be case by case. Every school is diverse in how quick they hand out there $$$

• testtaker18testtaker18 Core Member
    4 karma

November is not too late. If you have the rest of your app ready and submit as soo nas you get your score back you should be fine.

• toranzde-1toranzde-1 Member
    8 karma

I am also taking the November LSAT. Applications aren't due until March, so submitting in December/January should still be plenty of time :)