Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

After Mastering LG Curriculum?

cb4877820cb4877820 Core Member

After mastering and fool proofing the LG curriculum should I do the same for PT 1-20 or 1-35? I have heard both approaches are good to get to -1/-0.

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    edited October 2022 2239 karma

I think it largely depends on how quickly you feel you're grasping LG. For some people, they may have LG totally nailed down after doing the games from PTs 1-10. It's totally possible! Others may need 1-20 or 1-35. You may even need 1-35 plus most modern tests or all tests in existence. LG just comes more naturally to some. Personally, after completing 1-35, I felt far more confident with LG, but I still wasn't guaranteed a -1/-0 on each new section I attempted. Sure, I've been getting a fair amount of -1s and -0s, but I'm still working to iron out discrepancies. All of this is to say: Just start going through 1-35 and see how you feel. If you get through just the first 10 or 15 PTs and feel like you're crushing it, that's great! You may just be a natural. If you feel like you need 1-35, that's also totally fine. And if you get through 1-35 and still don't feel you have it mastered, that's fine as well! Everybody learns at different paces. All that matters is that you get to where you need to go.