Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I just started full time study

dradam228dradam228 Free Trial Member
edited November 2022 in Study Groups 4 karma

I wanna take my first LSAC two months from now. I need to go over 7sag + questions + Kaplan Unlock + official LSAT Preptest. I am looking for female full time study partner to go over these resources together.

Thx

Comments

• valentina.soares-1valentina.soares-1 Alum Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    195 karma

Hey there! If you're still looking for other people to study with, you should join our next Study Group Break Out session! It will be on Monday, December 5th from 9:00-10:30pm ET. We put you in groups with other people scoring in the same range as you so you can all work together to prepare for test day early next year! Here's what you need to do if you're interested:

1. Register for the Breakout no later than this Sunday, December 4th.
    2. Take PT53 Section 1 (based on 7Sage's numbering - should be an LR section) and blind review it, but DON'T look at the answers (I suggest you take it as a "Drill" rather than as a PrepTest)!
    3. Log in to the Breakout Session at the appointed time. We will automatically place you in a group of 3-5 students with similar scores so you can review the section together.
    4. At the end of the session, you can exchange emails and keep meeting if you enjoyed the group.

Hope to see you there! Register for the event using this link:
    https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZckceutqDMpGdNlRj7KxpjosXpyPdXd2LEz

• JShepherdJShepherd Core Member
    73 karma

You can also use the Study Buddy tool on the 7sage site. Select 'Discussion' menu option at the top of 7sage website. Under discussion select 'Study Buddy' to pull up the main page for study buddies. You can send a message blast to people locally, or across the country, and you can filter for similar score types, etc.