Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need advice on what to prioritize while I'm studying for retake

kdpt9876kdpt9876 Alum Member
edited December 2022 in General 26 karma

I took the November LSAT and I was not happy with my score. I scored 8 points lower than my PT average. I had so much going on and I wasn't in the right state of mind to be taking the test that day. I need some advice on how to study between now and the January test. What do y'all recommend I do to make the best use of my time? Prioritize weak areas? Start from scratch with the CC?

Thank you:)

Comments

• ELPISTOLERO9ELPISTOLERO9 Alum Member
    285 karma

Hard to say as everyone's situation is unique to some extent but I would recommend to look at your 7sage analytics in each section, review the foundations of your weak spots in the CC then drill them. Take PTs, BR, repeat.

Hope this helps!

• AlexWillAlexWill Member
    30 karma

Well it depends on 2 things.
    1. If your PT average is at or at least around what you want to get on the LSAT, then all you really can/should do is work on weak areas, and plan to ensure you're in the right state of mind. If that first one was a fluke, then you know that best, and can rest mostly easy
    2. If your PT average isn't where you want it to be, then you can get more specific on what to work on. Weak area is LG? Then do LG's over and over and over, you'll get there. LR? Maybe go back to CC and review the lessons for the problem type you're having trouble on. RC? Hey aren't we all