Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

148-170 Possible by April?

So I'm taking the LSAT in February, and I am hopeful to at least score in the 150s there, however in order to get into the Law School I am thinking of getting into, I would have to score anything above 165ish. Is that jump possible? If so what tips or tricks do you all recommend?

Comments

• scottie pippenscottie pippen Alum Member
    144 karma

what have you been averaging the last month on your PTs?

• georgianablythe16georgianablythe16 Alum Member
    143 karma

Are you studying full time? That's a huge score increase in a very short amount of time. It MIGHT be possible if you're studying like the LSAT is your full-time job, but I think realistically you need to dedicate more time to studying. Why are you taking in April instead of delaying until summer or early fall?

• valentina.soares-1valentina.soares-1 Alum Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    194 karma

Hi @alexandraxisabel-1 ,

Are you currently averaging around 150 for your PTs? At 7Sage we really believe that big score increases are 100% possible for everyone, it’s just a matter of time. If you really dedicate yourself to learning the ins and outs of the LSAT you can most definitely achieve a 165, however, a 15 point jump in such a short amount of time is not as likely. The fastest way to improve is to know exactly what is causing you to lose points in each section, addressing your current process for the concepts, learning what you need to fix in order to tackle them correctly, and then drilling them like crazy. I know this can be really difficult to do on your own, but the analytics tool in 7sage can really help make that easier. I would make sure you are fool proofing games every single day and drilling the priority question types in LR that are shown in your analytics.

Another option you do have to make the most of the limited time you have left is to work with one of our expert tutors. We work with you to diagnose your current weaknesses and put together a study plan to work through those concepts with you. We also create a weekly study schedule to help you spend your time as efficiently as possible to pick up those points and reach your goal score. You are welcome to schedule a free consult, using the link below, with one of our tutors to hear more about how things work. You can even send us your analytics beforehand and get some general feedback and questions answered regardless of whether or not you sign up. https://calendly.com/7sage-consult/7sage-tutoring-free-consult?utm_source=FCA_A&month=2022-12

Let me know if you have any questions. Best of luck!