Core Curriculum Update - Pre-made Problem Sets

Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
edited March 2023 in General 5740 karma

Hey 7Sagers!

A few months ago we announced that we'll be replacing the pre-made problem sets in the Core Curriculum. However, after carefully considering feedback from several 7Sagers, we've decided to keep the pre-made problem sets available for the time being. Rest assured, if we do decide to remove them in the future, we'll be sure to give you plenty of advance notice!

Note that you still have the option to create custom drills using our new drilling feature.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Happy studying!

Comments

• HIGHLIGHTHIGHLIGHT Alum Member
    9 karma

Sorry to bother you! But i really want to ask how to just test one section while practicing?

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited March 2023 1390 karma

@HIGHLIGHT You can do a single section of a PrepTest by creating a custom Drill with the questions for that one section that you want to take. Here are the steps to create a custom Drill:

1. Go to the Drills page
    2. Select "Advanced Builder"
    3. Select PrepTest
    4. Filter Sections (LG, LR, RC)
    5. Filter tags
    6. Filter further by typing keywords like "pt36" (optional)
    7. Tap the plus icon at the leftmost column to add all the questions, or scroll down and mark the questions you want to include with the plus icon on the left
    8. Finally, tap on "Create Drill with ... questions" located at the bottom of the page

Please see the sample GIF below:

I hope this helps! Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions, I am happy to assist you.