PT June 2007 - BR and Skipping Portions of BR

noahzarc1noahzarc1 Alum Member
in Logic Games 45 karma

I hate to start a new thread for PT June 2007, but related threads seemed so old I wasn't sure if anyone followed those. I've been here since February, decided to get a feel for the curriculum first and took the 2007 PT today. Syllabus wise I am only through the Causation and Phenomenon-Hypothesis section. On the PT, I ran out of time in the LG section and did not even complete 8 of the questions. Therefore, I did not see a reason to BR the LG section as I do not even know how to attack these questions yet. After I work through LG eventually on the syllabus, can I go back and BR this section of the exam? Or once I "complete BR" there is no going back and would I just have to retake the exam?

When should I take my next practice test after this one listed in the syllabus? Should we not move on to other practice tests until we've been through the syllabus first? After seeing my performance on this baseline, I want to maximize my efforts on any future tests. I am determined that there really is no place but up from here.

Comments

• tahurrrrrtahurrrrr Member
    1106 karma

Just because you haven't gotten to it in the curriculum doesn't mean skip blind review. You should BR because even if you didn't get to it in the timed exam, you still need to practice the material. You can always go back and do the section again after you actually learn it in the curriculum. But you're doing a disservice to yourself if you skip BR and just look at the answers.

• noahzarc1noahzarc1 Alum Member
    45 karma

Thanks for suggestion. I did the blind review on the LR and RC. I just bombed the LG so bad; my thought was that I will not do another prep test until I've had a chance to review some or most of the LG material and then will start working on them. I was planning to delay the baseline exam a few more months, but then decided I wanted to get the feel now rather than later.