Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for study buddies!

priceman2000priceman2000 Core Member
edited June 2023 in Study Groups 10 karma

I am looking to create a study group that is a hybrid of online and in person. I am from Atlanta and would love to get more people in my inperson study group if possible.

When I started this journey in March, I quickly realized that having a community around you works wonders for the psyche and for scoring well on the test. I got a 158 on the April LSAT, only studying for a few weeks and using a book. I felt like I could do better if I got a website like this. It was also hard to find people to study with.

I am available almost every day; I've made this my full time job for the summer. I would love for anyone to join and could not care less about your background/limitations. Everyone is welcome.

If you are interested in forming a study group, please contact me!

Admin note: Removed email address. Do not to post your email or phone number publicly. Spam bots might pick up your email & number and you'll get spam. If you want to share contact info, you can use direct messaging.