Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blind Review after I falsely stated that I completed Blind Review?

oneseventynineoneseventynine Alum Member
in General 10 karma

Hi, I wonder if there is a way to Blind Review my pt after I falsely stated that I completed Blind Review. I clicked on that I completed BR because I wanted to see the score immediately. But now I want to actually do the BR. Is there a way to "recover"and BR for real again?

Comments

• micaela13micaela13 Core Member
    24 karma

I haven't found a way to redo the blind review section specifically. You could go section by section and add the questions to an untimed drill to simulate a BR. That's what I usually end up doing.

• mikalyn.greenzweigmikalyn.greenzweig Live Member
    503 karma

If you convert your test to a paper version you can go in an select what you would have for BR. You will have to complete the section as a separate drill, then go to the PT and enter your BR answer. Hope this helps!

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma

You cannot blind review your PT after you've checked your score. This is not a question of the ability to recover the test; it's just the very concept of the blind review. Your performance is the exact thing you're supposed to be blind to. Once you have seen, you are no longer blind.