Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I Blind Review if I review a section fully before time is out?

hullrileyhullriley Alum Member
in General 4 karma

Basically title. I am at a point where I can finish each LR section with about 10-15 minutes still on the clock which gives me enough time to go through all the questions I flagged and review the latter half of the questions even if I didn't flag them. In this case, should I still be blind reviewing? If the point of the BR is to become confident on questions I didn't get to fully because of time, then it seems like it wouldn't be necessary? Feels odd to not BR but I don't find myself changing my answers if I BR those sections.

Comments

• AlexLSAT.AlexLSAT. Alum Member
    edited September 2023 797 karma

I don't really see a point in BR for you unless you're missing more than 1-2 questions per section or you end the section with below 100 percent confidence on some of the questions. I think it just depends on your accuracy and how you feel after taking the section. I am normally the same way but I still BR just to get another look at the questions I think are super hard.

• nmoyer1982nmoyer1982 Live Member
    90 karma

I find BR very helpful for every question. JY is genius. He's fast, but very effective. I wouldn't take it for granted.