Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where are all of stars...

PGGMC180PGGMC180 Alum Member

They are gone again, is it only me?

Comments

• bro same here

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    649 karma

@PGGMC180
    @"Balll LSAC yup u read that right"

I'm so sorry for the trouble.

It looks like there was an issue with the website earlier. The issue has been resolved, and I can see the stars in the Syllabus now for both CCv1 and CCv2. I am using Firefox on Windows. See the GIF below:

However, I would like to get to the bottom of this so that the stars are showing on your end too. Please try the following:
    1. Force refresh the page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on "Force Refresh." See the screenshot below.
    2. Clear your browser's cache with these steps: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/
    3. Try using a different browser. We find that the Chrome browser works best with our course, but Firefox and Safari work well too.

Again, I am terribly sorry for the trouble. If you are still having trouble, please let me know what device you are using (Windows or Mac) and what browser so that I can further investigate the issue.

Please also let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. I am happy to help!