Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prometric Scheduling Question

darbinyandarbinyan Alum Member
in General 17 karma

hi guys, it finally got to my turn after being like 5800th in the queue and i think the issue got resolved bc it immediately only showed me time slots for remote testing and no in-person options (thats what i put as my preference a couple weeks ago, idk if that has anything to do with it).
anwayyyy, do you guys know how we're supposed to know if the time slot we chose is actually confirmed and reserved? like i selected a certain time slot and clicked on 'reserve test time.' the 'select' button turned into a green 'selected' button and thats about it. theres no other clickable thing on that page soooo,,, is that it or are we supposed to do smtg else after?

Comments

• djurkovicmiladjurkovicmila Core Member
    6 karma

the same thing happened to me, I am unsure whether its confirmed or not... thinking it may not be and it may be part of the glitch but im not sure.

• darbinyandarbinyan Alum Member
    17 karma

nvm it was another bug i guess. did it again and it automatically switched me to the confirmation page that second time