Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the best way to use the drill function?

lonelycarbonlonelycarbon Core Member
in General 65 karma

Hello! I just finished going over the informational videos for LR and wanted to crack down on some drills. I am concerned about using up questions from the new LSAT exams so what is the best way to create drill sessions with older PTs? I have having mixed info about whether the older ones are covered in PT 1-35 or PT 1-45. Also what are the PT with letter a (ie. A, B, C) instead of numbers?

Thank you!

~Lonelycarbon

Comments

• Sashell - Student ServiceSashell - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited July 2023 255 karma

Hi @lonelycarbon,

The pre-made Problem Sets in the Syllabus are from PrepTest 1 to 35. On the other hand, the questions from the Drilling pool are mostly from PT1-45 but also pull from later PTs that are from the LR sections that are skipped if you "Simulate Modern."

So if you choose "Simulate Modern" when you take a PrepTest and take PTs 45 and higher, there will be absolutely no overlap between PT LR and Drilling pool LR. In other words, you're guaranteed to have a fresh PT with a reliable PT score.

To address your second question, PrepTests A, B, and C are the 3 SuperPrep PrepTests, which you can find in The Official LSAT SuperPrep. Please know that the SuperPrep tests are all official LSAT tests.

I hope this helps!