Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to Select an Answer when Drilling?

lfornotloserlililfornotloserlili Alum Member
in Logic Games 12 karma

Confused on how questions work -- I've done two drills now where I think I select an answer (the circle is blue) but only my first answer out of all of them is counted, while the rest are N/A.

Comments

• rdyoung12rdyoung12 Alum Member
    edited July 2023 306 karma

You click the numbers on the far left of the answers, A, B, C, D, E, they are circled and change color when you click them. You are able to change your answer. Let me know if that doesn't make sense.

When you are done with the drill, you click the check mark near the bottom right.

• lfornotloserlililfornotloserlili Alum Member
    12 karma

@rdyoung12 said:
    You click the numbers on the far left of the answers, A, B, C, D, E, they are circled and change color when you click them. You are able to change your answer. Let me know if that doesn't make sense.

Thanks for replying -- should the bubbles be grey or blue? So far I've seen both colors, including half-and-half, but I still don't know which one counts.

• rdyoung12rdyoung12 Alum Member
    306 karma

Mine are always grey, I think? If it's blue/gray half-and-half, I'm suspicious you might accidentally be highlighting the answer choice with your computer mouse? So if that's the case, the grey is the only thing that counts. The blue is your user error with your mouse accidentally highlighting the answer choice - to put it bluntly.

• pateff457pateff457 Core Member
    10 karma

when you select an answer the letter turns grey. when you do the blind reviews its blue

• lfornotloserlililfornotloserlili Alum Member
    12 karma

@rdyoung12 said:
    Mine are always grey, I think? If it's blue/gray half-and-half, I'm suspicious you might accidentally be highlighting the answer choice with your computer mouse? So if that's the case, the grey is the only thing that counts. The blue is your user error with your mouse accidentally highlighting the answer choice - to put it bluntly.

Ah, I figured it out, thank u!