Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recent LR score decrease

paige621paige621 Live Member

I’m planning on writing the LSAT in August and have been recently struggling with lr. I previously was averaging -6 but on the pts in the 80’s and 90’s I have started to average -11.

Please let me know if you have any tips to recover from this downfall.

Comments

• sucralosedaddysucralosedaddy Alum Member
    310 karma

80s are hard, I wouldn't stress too much about it. Just BR them thoroughly.

• paige621paige621 Live Member
    34 karma

@sucralosedaddy what about the 90’s? I’m worried my actual score is this low despite having done better in the past

• Ski JunkieSki Junkie Core Member
    12 karma

Have you tried to take a LSD trip, I heard people saying LSD help you better accept things that previously hard to accept. But seriously, I feel like LR is more like weight lifting, you just have to to keep doing the same thing everyday and don't worry about too much.

• offy0c-1-1offy0c-1-1 Live Member
    247 karma

I think that as you progress towards the new PTs the LR section does get a bit harder but that is not to say that they cannot be still approached the same way. I feel like the only thing that changes is their grammar approach (they def use this to their advantage). So try to keep on eye out for the way in which the questions are structured and really review why you got the questions wrong and you should see that the section is not that bad.