Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Timing issues

eastringeastring Alum Member
edited August 2015 in General 109 karma
Hi all,

I've taken about 10 PTs so far, making steady progress from 157 to now 164/165 (three most recent) with BR usually ranging somewhere between 170-176. I get about -7 on RC, -3~-6 on LR and -0~-3 on LG. On RC, I usually have time for only three passages, forced to leave the last passage completely blank, which is quite frustrating. On LR, I seem to take quite a while to warm up since I always do much better on the second LR, which I'm now able to finish just on time (with no time to spare). For the first LR, I miss about 3-5 questions because I run out of time. I don't think I have much problem with the LR fundamentals since I usually miss only 2-3 questions after BR if any. The same goes for RC (although more questions wrong here). I'm aiming for 167-168 for October LSAT, and I believe I can make few more points if I can pace myself more efficiently/effectively. Do you guys have any tips to help me quicken the POE and hone my intuition? Or do you think this is just stemming from my lack of practice in doing PTs... I would appreciate you input!

Comments