7Sage LSAT Podcast - Community Input

Aastha SAastha S Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
in Podcasts 413 karma

Hey 7Sagers!

Aastha here from the 7Sage LSAT Podcast! Something I’ve always loved about being part of 7Sage is how active y’all are on the forums to help each other out. Because of this, we wanted to bring the 7Sage community onto one of our upcoming episodes.

We’re looking to compile the best advice you received when studying for the LSAT. If you have advice you’d like to share, please email Podcast@7Sage.com! Don’t worry about the format, voice memo or text is fine. Thanks so much for helping out your fellow studiers, we’re looking forward to seeing your submissions!

Comments

• 1stWorldProblems1stWorldProblems Live Member
    568 karma

one of the best advice I got was from Josh Aldy and Alex Jacobs on Logic Games, to check each rule against all answer choices, instead of all rules against each answer choice. It seemed really counterintuitive for me in the beginning, but it's the absolutely the way to go for accuracy and efficiency, if you are into that sort of thing. 🤓

• 1stWorldProblems1stWorldProblems Live Member
    568 karma

oh, and, Julia Greve got me onto wrong answer journals, which is an amazing tool on 7sage.

• gofish123gofish123 Live Member
    37 karma

In LR: to read the question first, then isolate the conclusion. Game changer. By knowing the question type you know if there is even a conclusion in the stimulus or if the answer choice should be the conclusion.