Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LawHub Not Working

vd290110vd290110 Live Member
edited September 2023 in Technical Problems 42 karma

Hii I was hoping someone could help me out. I have been trying to log into Lawhub for weeks now and I am unable to. Every time I go into it, it just keeps reloading. I have tried on Chrome, Safari, Firefox, clearing my cache, clearing my history, allowing cookies, allowing block ups, trying to install on my laptop and nothing is working for me. I was wondering if anyone has had this issue? and if so, how did you resolve it?

Thanks!! :)

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    611 karma

@vd290110 I'm so sorry to hear that. May I know if you are still having issues? If you are, I recommend contacting LSAC to check why you're unable to log into your LawHub account.

You can get in touch with LSAC by phone at 215-968-1001. They are also reachable via email at lsacinfo@lsac.org. If you prefer, you can submit your inquiries through their support portal at https://lsac.zendesk.com/.