Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Ultimate

sidhoodsidhood Free Trial Member
in General 7 karma
As someone who already went through a prep course (TestMasters) but is interested in purchasing the LSAT Ultimate course package, are there some video samples of the LR explanation videos available as preview? Since I have a good grasp on the fundamentals, I don't think I will benefit as much from the lessons (maybe someone can prove me wrong though) but the video explanations sound like a great way to review LR answers. Can someone attest to the benefits of these videos?

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    It's like having a private tutor for individual questions, and the Ultimate pack has more video explanations than any other package, so that's really what you're paying for, and at a fraction of the price it would cost to have a tutor actually do the same for you. JY's videos are excellent and I'd recommend checking out his free LG videos just to get a feel for his general teaching style and thoroughness. Regardless, I would still go through the curriculum as it is designed so you can ensure that all your bases are covered.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    Regardless, I would still go through the curriculum as it is designed so you can ensure that all your bases are covered.
    Yes; in doing this, you have nothing to lose and potentially much to gain. Even a modest (3-5 points) boost to your score can mean major expansion of your law school and financial options; unless you're already steadily in the 175+ range, you stand to benefit from the resources 7sage provides (and maybe even in that range, though consensus is generally that scores above that range are quite difficult to control due to luck, environmental factors, etc.).
  • 7sagelsatstudent1807sagelsatstudent180 Alum Member
    932 karma
    I get no benefit from saying this but pending my official October score, getting the Ultimate package was the best decision I have made in my academic career. I got it back when you got the LSAT PDFs with it and it has simplified the LSAT and has made a great score possible