Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to do after completing CC?

confused_stressedconfused_stressed Alum Member
in General 10 karma

I recently completed the CC and decided to take a post-CC practice test and scored a 151. I've only taken a total of 3 timed practice tests and I scored a 145 diagnostic mid-June (PTJ07), a 151 at the end of July (PT85), and then a 151 today on PT 50. I didn't BR because I had other commitments and just wanted to know where I stood. I have been studying full time since June and my LSAT is scheduled for November. I essentially have 2 months left and was wondering how to proceed from here? Do I start taking pretests 1-35? or do I take 36-60 because they're more accurate? LG and LR are roughly -8 (I don't usually have time to finish either section) but untimed I can score -3 on LGs. My RC is (expectedly) my worst section at -16. My goal is at least a 160.

Feeling extremely overwhelmed and stuck because of my score. I haven't seen any improvement besides feeling like I understand the questions more, and wanted any advice on how to proceed and reach my goal. I'm willing to commit 6 hours a day, 7 days a week to studying (which is what I've been doing).