Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAC are saying I didn’t submit my accommodations request…

I am FURIOUS. The deadline was 31 August and I submitted on the 15th. I remember it clear as day, going through the form, uploading my evidence, and it said my request had been received. I chased it because I thought 4 weeks was a long time for them to decide, and they are telling me I never submitted them. I can’t sit without my accommodations and as an international student the next sitting is in January. I feel like they’ve totally scuppered my law school chances and I hate how they’re telling me I didn’t do something I know I did!!! Any advice? :(

Comments

• mayac171mayac171 Alum Member
    9 karma

This is so frustrating im so sorry. They will not give you the accommodations for the next lsat unless you can prove it is their fault and not yours. Find anything that can prove your case that you submitted before the deadline. How do you know that your request was received? Can you try to find an email or screen shot of this with the date clearly shown?