Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anger at score plateau

Johnny TsunamiJohnny Tsunami Alum Member
in General 186 karma

Hi everyone, I am feeling so incredibly infuriated with my current score plateau and I can't seem to be improving. I have read that score plateaus are very common but how does one break through? Ive tried powering through, taking breaks for a few days but the score will not change no matter what I do. My BR scores are decent but I just find myself getting so frustrated and actually angry at this point.

Anya advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Juan23vrJuan23vr Live Member
    304 karma

you should youtube search 180 minimalist his approach is helpful and addresses issues beyond methods and techniques that could be helpful

• Johnny TsunamiJohnny Tsunami Alum Member
    186 karma

@Juan23vr said:
    you should youtube search 180 minimalist his approach is helpful and addresses issues beyond methods and techniques that could be helpful

Thank you for bringing the channel to my attention, its awesome! Also been looking at his comments on Reddit

• Juan23vrJuan23vr Live Member
    304 karma

You're welcome let me know id you want to talk out any other issues like specific sections I think it would be mutually beneficial for us