Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Modern Prep Tests

daleef5100daleef5100 Alum Member
in General 10 karma

admin #help

Does 7Sage plan on updating the "modern" simulation to reflect the test? While there are only 3 scored sections, test takers take 4 sections, still. Considering this seems like a relatively easy addition, I am wondering if there are any plans to make a change.

Thank you!

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@daleef5100 Yes, soon we'll have a new digital tester you can use to take any PrepTest with the new LSAT format. In the meantime, you can use our score converter tool, which lets you use old PTs to get a sense of how you'd score on the two-LR version of the test.

You can read more about how we're helping test-takers prepare for the new LSAT in this blog post.

We’re also having a free webinar on Wednesday, October 25, from 8–9 pm, where 7Sage Partner Scott Milam and Director of Tutoring Aastha Sinha will discuss what this change means for the future of the test and your own studying!

You can register for the webinar here.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions.