Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UCI Law

Would anybody be able to put me in touch with someone who went to UCI Law? I am applying there and would like to ask them some questions about their experience.

Comments

• Johnny TsunamiJohnny Tsunami Alum Member
    edited November 2023 186 karma

Have you considered reaching out to a UCI student ambassador?
    Ambassadors usually provide some decent perspective but can be a little biased depending on who you talk to.

• jtowles44jtowles44 Core Member
    4 karma

UCI is one of the schools that I'll be applying to. I'm interested to hear what they tell you.

• luke.michael525luke.michael525 Alum Member
    13 karma

@"Johnny Tsunami" said:
    Have you considered reaching out to a UCI student ambassador?
    Ambassadors usually provide some decent perspective but can be a little biased depending on who you talk to.

Yes, I've emailed the ambassadors as well. Just casting as wide a net as possible.

• Brrrree3Brrrree3 Member
    85 karma

I'm a UCI law student. I can spare some time today to go over what I did in applying.

• aw2953527aw2953527 Free Trial Member
    edited December 2023 4 karma

That's fantastic news, Brrrree3! I'd appreciate your insights. Could we connect via direct message or email? Let me know a suitable time for you. As the community continues to thrive, it would be intriguing to explore suggestions for improvement. The essay writing service provided by https://letsgradeit.com/review/essayrepublic/ seems to offer a comprehensive and reliable solution for students. Users appreciate the quality of their work, timely delivery, and adherence to instructions. The professionalism of the writers is a standout feature, ensuring a polished final product. However, it would be beneficial for the platform to consider more competitive pricing options or discounts for regular customers. Additionally, incorporating a live chat support feature could enhance customer experience by providing instant assistance.