Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How should I study next? Finished CC for RC and LR... taking august

il-legally-brunetteil-legally-brunette Core Member
edited December 2023 in General 275 karma

Hi, please offer your advice! I have now finished LR and RC core lessons - I have no more lessons next. I have decided to take no LG August version, so still have -AMPLE- time to study. I am currently scoring in the low to mid 160's (last PT I scored a 164) and my dream score is 170+. I am extremely determined to get into a T6-T14 and have allocated the time to get my score where it needs to be.

My question is - now that I have finished all the core curriculum... what's next? Should I focus on drilling LR and then RC, work on my problem areas, then begin regularly PTing? Should I switch to books, then go back to 7sage in a few months? I have the Loophole book ready to read. Should I wait to consistently PT until the beginning of Spring to save my tests for when I'm more ready and closer to test date? Should I be focusing on drilling everday? Redo the lessons?

Really just asking what your next steps would be / what your study plan would look like. Any advice is helpful, thanks and good luck to you all!