Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question Type.

fuzzy228fuzzy228 Alum Member
in General 107 karma
what question type appears the most frequently on the LR section of the lsat?

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Generally flaw questions will be the most frequent, but it will vary from section to section. I've seen some that were more heavy on S/W and some that were more heavy on NA/SA. Once you get into doing full PTs and look at the analytics you'll see how it all shakes out. The Trainer also has some really good breakdowns of this topic that would answer your question more completely. In the end, it doesn't really matter since you need to know how to do everything and can't rely on getting a favorable section.
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    8021 karma
    Also, while the major groups are pretty much the same across different resources, once you get to the secondary and tertiary types you'll see a difference in how things are classified.
  • fuzzy228fuzzy228 Alum Member
    107 karma
    Thank you both for such valuable info. Helps a lot. Do you suggest looking at he Bibles at all? I have all three of them, but find sage more helpful. J.Y makes things so much more straight forward.
    8021 karma
    No... burn them... get the Trainer if you need anything else besides 7Sage...
  • fuzzy228fuzzy228 Alum Member
    107 karma
    Thanks. I wasn't finding them helpful anyway.
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited August 2015 3545 karma
    Manhattan was my saving grace for LR.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    Me too. After the chapter on Most Strongly Supported questions, it was like the clouds parted and the sun shone bright upon all the wrong answers. ’Twas a beautiful thing.
  • notwilliamwallacenotwilliamwallace Alum Member
    1049 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor said:
    Me too.
    Did you mean the Trainer or the Manhattan guide?
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    Manhattan
  • tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    Hmm... I have The Trainer and Manhattan LR book. Didn't really open manhattans book after all the trainer talk. The Trainer has been awesome for me especially the flaw section. I might just crack the Manhattan open now just because. Playing hookie from work today! @blah170blah @DumbHollywoodActor