7Sage In-Person Classes - NYC Class Starting Jan 25th!

Thomas LangmuirThomas Langmuir Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited February 7 in General 76 karma

Hey 7Sagers,

I'm thrilled to announce the launch of 7Sage’s In-Person Class program! We are offering LSAT classes in six cities this winter ahead of the April and June LSATs.

We have launched a second NYC class which will run on Thursdays starting January 25th. Reserve your spot at 7sage.com/in-person-classes/.

Each 12-week class is led by a top-scoring 7Sage instructor. Our classes offer structured guidance from an expert, and a chance to build community with fellow 7Sagers. All of our winter classes comes with a free three months of 7Sage Core + Live so that you can take advantage of all our digital resources alongside the class's custom program.

We’re planning to expand to more locations this summer—let us know if you’d like us to bring an in-person class to your city!

Winter Cities:

• Boston - Sold Out!
  • Chicago - Sold Out!
  • DC - Sold Out!
  • LA - Sold Out!
  • NYC - Second class starting on January 25th now available!
  • Toronto - Sold Out!

Comments

• stewieSFDstewieSFD Core Member
    7 karma

Any chance Detroit can be added to the list?

• Thomas LangmuirThomas Langmuir Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    76 karma

@stewieSFD said:
    Any chance Detroit can be added to the list?

Unfortunately we will not be able to add new classes for the Winter this late, but I will add Detroit to the list of possible summer locations!

• essynce.mackey28essynce.mackey28 Free Trial Member
    2 karma

Would love to see more southern locations near HBCUs!

• kaylsat2023kaylsat2023 Core Member
    9 karma

so is the sale extended to Dec 26th? And is the price for DC with the sale still $1499?

• ritaghobrialritaghobrial Alum Member
    4 karma

I just paid the first instalment for Toronto ($399) but the sale wasn't applied can someone explain?

• Diana - Student ServiceDiana - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    160 karma

Hi @kaylsat2023 and @ritaghobrial,

I am sorry about this.

We are no longer offering the sale as it was initially scheduled until December 20th but got extended for an additional 3 days until the 23rd.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

• stephaniecyhnstephaniecyhn Live Member
    6 karma

Is there a waitlist for the NYC classes?

76 karma

@stephaniecyhn said:
    Is there a waitlist for the NYC classes?

Yes, there is!

Would you like me to add you to it?

• kaylarsadraiekaylarsadraie Live Member
    2 karma

Would this make sense for someone taking August 2024 lsat

76 karma

@kaylarsadraie said:
    Would this make sense for someone taking August 2024 lsat

Yes it would! The course not only goes over the core skills of the test, but shows students how to properly study and prepare. If you did the Winter class and took a summer test, it would mean that you would have several months to continue studying and applying everything you learned in the course before your test date.

Additionally, we have sectioned off LG into an optional virtual component, so those doing August won't have to sit through any LG.

• hokageeehokageee Live Member
    69 karma

can LA get the Toronto discount lol

• acoldeiraacoldeira Free Trial Member
    4 karma

Will there be any NYC live classes offered in the future? (taking August LSAT)

76 karma

@acoldeira said:
    Will there be any NYC live classes offered in the future? (taking August LSAT)

Yes! We are planning some workshops in the spring as well as a summer class beginning in May and ending before the August test.