Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

study buddy(ies) in los angeles area

vanillalattevanillalatte Live Member
edited December 2023 in Study Groups 6 karma

Hi all! I'm new to 7sage and studying for the LSAT. I'm planning to take in August 2024. I would love an accountability partner/study buddy(ies) who can help me stay on track. I'm open to in-person or virtual study sessions. I work full-time so evenings and weekends work best for me.

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    601 karma

@joselinhern102 Just to let you know, we made a new template for posts like this: Template for Study-Group Posts. You might connect with more people if you try that template. Best of luck!

• loveaduofficialloveaduofficial Live Member
    3 karma

I’d love to do a virtual accountability type of thing! I have a v2 study schedule from today to August 1st, if you want to match let me know!

• prodigious_camelprodigious_camel Live Member
    5 karma

I'm in the LA area too and just started back up studying. I began in 2023 by stopped about halfway through the year. Starting from scratch again as of two days ago. I'd be game for a study partner/group.

• suneezy23suneezy23 Live Member
    3 karma

I'm also in LA and game for a study group to keep each other accountable. I'm in the LA area and open to meeting or virtual sessions.

• jsa91jsa91 Live Member
    4 karma

I am also In LA looking for a study buddy!

• shelbyswaltonshelbyswalton Core Member
    2 karma

I am in LA also looking for a study buddy/accountability partner! Looking to take the exam in August 2024.