Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Applying After February Scores Released ?

I am taking the test in January and February and am unsure if I should wait for my February results before applying. The difference would be applying in the last days of January VS the last days of February. will this greatly effect my chances of admission?

Comments

• BrandonM9BrandonM9 Alum Member
    70 karma

Same but Im just taking the February test. From what Ive been told, anything past February is considered late like sending everything in in February is considered on time and everything after February is late. Unless all of your apps are complete and you just need the score I personally would wait but thats just me. If you can send it off on the last day of February go for it but if you still need time to work on your personal statement, rec letters, other statements and general app questions, this is just me but I would personally apply next cycle. However, its not unheard of getting in after February nor is it extremely rare. Its just by February 90% of the law schools seats are full.