Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hey 7sage, I'm just wondering why the V2 of the RC lessons only have science passages?

Jacob WaltersJacob Walters Core Member
edited January 28 in Reading Comprehension 46 karma

V1 seems to have a broader subject range than that.

Comments

• jc333333jc333333 Live Member
    85 karma

I was thinking the same thing but JY said when we do the sets all types of passages should be available in them

• SmoothFishSmoothFish Core Member
    16 karma

I am also wondering this.

• Jacob WaltersJacob Walters Core Member
    46 karma

@jc333333 said:
    I was thinking the same thing but JY said when we do the sets all types of passages should be available in them

But there are no problem sets in V2.

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    601 karma

Hi @"Jacob Walters" @jc333333 @laurensharpe,

The missing lessons under Reading Comprehension in CCv2 are intentionally removed as they are older. We are working on adding newer lessons, but we don't have a timeline yet as to when they will be added.

Let me know if you have any further questions. I’m happy to help!

• Jacob WaltersJacob Walters Core Member
    46 karma

@"Mary - Student Service" said:
    Hi @"Jacob Walters" @jc333333 @laurensharpe,

The missing lessons under Reading Comprehension in CCv2 are intentionally removed as they are older. We are working on adding newer lessons, but we don't have a timeline yet as to when they will be added.

Let me know if you have any further questions. I’m happy to help!

Thanks, Mary! No worries. I figured it was still kind of a work in progress. Just thought I'd ask.

Best wishes to everyone at 7sage!